Tue, Feb 23|
Marketing - The Who behind the What and Why
Understanding the core of communicating a business brand to the masses; defining the business audience clearly and appealing to the market.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
About the event
Marketing clearly defines a business cause and effects in a market and to the demands of a market. It addresses supplying market solutions or revolutions to an audience. Entrepreneurs implement marketing methodogies (marketing mix) and principles (diciplines) types (B2B) and more to effectively speak to target audience, promote value, and brand exellence. Marketing is one of the primary components to communicating a brands value. The business communication suite consists of marketing, branding, advertising, and promoting
Business Marketing 101
MARKETING A BUSINESS
- · The Concept: What is marketing, what it consists of and how to properly use marketing to scale your business
- · BFM “Business Foundation Marketing:” Purpose, Core Values, and Results/Benefits
- · The Message: Setting the tone; stating the universal significance of your business.
MARKETING AS A TOOL
- · Marketing Segments/Type
- · Marketing Models: 6 Frames
- · Marketing Approaches
· Who, What, & When is the focus
- Delivery of product & Service
- Customer Journey Sharpen mental skill-set
Get Your SEAT!!!
Marketing - The Root Web Class
Learn & understand the core of relaying a message to the masses; defining the business reason clearly and appealing to the market.